Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Are you ready to embark on an exciting adventure? Are you looking for an opportunity that breaks the mold and lets you unleash your creativity and talent? You’ve come to the right place!
🚀 About Us 🚀
We’re a team of innovators, ambitious and mission-driven people who are always striving to do better. We value diversity, embrace quirks and celebrate uniqueness. Together, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the global real estate capital markets. At Altrio, we are building real estate investment software designed to help our clients invest faster, smarter, and more confidently for some of the biggest global real estate investors, including Brookfield Properties, QuadReal Property Group and Hines.
🏢 The Opportunity 🏢
As an Account Executive, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation, driving change, and shaping the future. Get ready to tackle exciting projects, collaborate with brilliant minds and be empowered to take ownership of your work.
🔥 What You'll Do 🔥
- Become an expert on the Origin by Altrio platform - every feature & functionality
- Be an educator to our prospective clients on the proptech space and the impact of our platform
- Run the entire sales cycle from initial touch to close
- Actively seek out net new opportunities in order to drive revenue and growth
- Call on mid-market Asset Owners and Investment Funds
- Recognize and prioritize opportunities in order to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Move opportunities through the sales funnel from initial touch to close
- Constantly maintain sales activity with high attention to detail
- Contribute to and execute on the sales strategy to reach our targeted prospects
- Be a point person on large-scale, multi-national, portfolio-level deals
- Collaborate with account management, customer success and product teams to manage client expectations
- Work alongside senior executives to continue building further relationships through referral opportunities
- Represent Altrio as a leader at trade shows, conferences, and industry events
💡 What You Bring to the Team 💡
- You have proven experience in an enterprise SaaS Account Executive role (prop-tech or real estate experience is a bonus)
- 4+ years in an outbound prospecting role, calling into mid-market and/or large enterprise organizations
- You are self-driven, creative, and competitive and love engaging with new people
- You love ‘the hunt’ of a sales cycle and a big win, and have experience with mid-market and/or large enterprise clients
- You’re a CRM advocate and have experience using Hubspot, Salesforce or other well-recognized databases
- Your business acumen is strong and you don’t get bogged down by rejection
- You have experience working with deals that require RFPs
- Possess a strong ability to accurately forecast sales outcomes
- Ability to travel across North America if necessary
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Thrive in an autonomous environment and don’t mind not having it all figured out
- Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
🌟 Perks and Benefits 🌟
- Stake in the Company: Empowering and amplifying the voices and work of our employees is important to us, and that’s why we provide employee stock options. We want the whole team to share in our successes and victories, and have hard work pay off in more ways than a paycheque.
- Continuous Learning: We believe that investing in our employees’ growth and development is essential to our long-term success as a company. By providing financial support for continuing education and skill-building opportunities, we empower our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in their field, and develop new skills.
- Health Coverage: Ensuring our employees feel valued, supported and empowered to prioritize their health and well-being is our top priority. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage to provide the support and resources our employees need to take care of themselves and their families, so they can come to work healthy, focused, and ready to take on the day.
- Work from Anywhere: We give our team the flexibility and ownership to choose to work from wherever they’re most productive, whether that be at home, the Toronto HQ, or anywhere else. We want our team to feel productive, and balance their lives however works best for them.
- Rest & Recharge: We provide ample vacation days, personal days and other forms of paid leave, our employees should feel free prioritize their well-being, spend time with their loved ones, and experience new places and activities
We are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible work environment for all candidates. If you require accommodations to participate in the application process or have any specific needs throughout the hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com.