Customer Experience Representative - Automotive
We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their homes, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named two years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and Upper90. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
What You’ll Do
As a key player, you'll focus on ensuring our customers remain satisfied and loyal after purchasing a car by delivering outstanding support and assistance.Your responsibilities will include:
- Customer issues resolution: Picture yourself as the hero who ensures every customer leaves with a smile. You'll tackle their inquiries, concerns, and post-vehicle delivery issues promptly and with a focus on their complete satisfaction.
- Ticket queue managing: Take charge and manage our customer service tickets like a pro. Prioritize them, work your magic, and watch as you efficiently resolve issues while keeping our customers in the loop every step of the way.
- Car Expert: Become the go-to expert for troubleshooting vehicle-related problems. Imagine being the guide who helps our customers diagnose issues and provides them with guidance and recommendations for potential solutions and necessary repairs.
- Recommend Repair Shops: Your knowledge will be the compass that guides customers to reputable repair shops and service centers when they need maintenance or repairs beyond our scope. You'll be their trusted advisor.
- Service Ambassador: Shine as the beacon of information about our company's services and warranties. Your insights will empower customers to make informed decisions about additional products or services that can enhance their automotive experience and any existing limitations in the coverage provided.
All About You
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle a large number of customers & systems at a time
- Automotive experience
- Car knowledge, including an understanding of automotive systems and maintenance practices.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and meticulous attention to detail.
- Customer-focused, patient, with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Proficiency in using customer service software and tools.
- Stoked about disrupting and redefining an age-old industry and a drive to win
- 2-3 years of customer service/support experience
Why you’ll love it at Clutch
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- Health & dental benefits
- Lots of opportunities for growth
Please note this role is on-site in Etobicoke (not hybrid), you must be comfortable working on-site.
This role is full-time.
Clutch is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage of the interview process, please email email@example.com.