We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their homes, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named two years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and BMO. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
About the role:
You will be responsible for maintaining the daily licensing operations at Clutch. This role is an integral part of our administrative team, as you’ll be completing a large volume of licensing tasks before each scheduled delivery. Ensuring that you deliver an incredible customer experience is a key part of this role. Reporting to the Senior Revenue Manager, the successful candidate for this role is a highly motivated self-starter willing to take ownership of various key administrative tasks and has previously worked in a customer experience-focused role.
What you'll do:
- Building a positive relationship with the Ministry
- Processing licensing and registration paperwork for used vehicles
- Collecting and organizing documentation required for licensing
- Collaborating with the Revenue, Field Operations and Production teams to coordinate timely and accurate completion of licensing
- Ownership and vehicle registration management to streamline licensing procedures
- Filling documents and storing them
- Keeping up with any changes in licensing regulations and communicate updates to the team
What we’re looking for:
- Valid Ontario Driver's License
- Previous licensing experience is strongly preferred
- Previous administrative experience is strongly preferred
- Desire to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Technology savvy (Google Drive, Slack etc.)
Why you'll love about Clutch:
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives
- Health & dental benefits
Please note this role is on-site in Etobicoke, ON (not hybrid), you must be comfortable working on-site.
Clutch is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage of the interview process, please email email@example.com.