Data Science Product Manager
We're building a product we call Truck-as-a-Service. We have access to key data and partnerships that offer us significant technical moats, and distribution advantages.
We need a 0-1 contributer that knows how to leverage data and experimentation to produce commercialized solutions that can be pulled into a repeatable sales process. You should be entrepreneurial and should know how to sell and market products. Do not apply to this job if you do not have an appetite for ambiguity, or if you do not enjoy driving outcomes forward autonomously.
*Roles and Responsibilities *
- Absorb and synthesize data from key partners and stakeholders to build a path toward a mutually beneficial offering for all parties
- Produce product scope based on user interactions, and by shipping and iterating on large feature sets that are then narrowed down and expanded on
- Lead a team with a highly disciplined approach to acheiving goals, pushing boundaries, and expediting pace
- Understand and leverage all technical assets in a way that efficiently builds an advantage for the company
- Identify opportunities to improve user acquisition and retention, formulate materials and experiences that capitalize on these opportunities.
Additional details will be offered within the initial interview.
*Please do not apply if *
- You haven't worked at a company smaller than 500+ employees
- You haven't launched, or been actively involved in the launch of a new product
- You haven't stayed at any company for longer than 2 years