Green Eye Technology
Greeneye Technology develops a selective real-time spraying system that is integrated into common agricultural sprayers. Our collaboration with leading sprayer manufacturers allows us to deliver precision spraying at the plant level. By utilizing our GreenEye system, farmers can reduce chemical usage by up to 90%. Additionally, our system maps the entire field, providing a robust and cost-effective scouting solution. Backed by world-renowned investors, including top VCs and strategic partners.
Greeneye is dedicated to providing sustainable agricultural solutions worldwide. We are currently seeking exceptional and talented individuals to join our visionary teams.
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will take the lead and take ownership of the overall electronics architecture, design, implementation, and integration of our electrical and electronic solutions. Your responsibilities will include designing and implementing solutions while considering signal integrity in harsh environmental and thermal conditions. Additionally, you will be responsible for hardware integration for the initial prototypes. Reporting to our head of engineering, you will work closely with our software teams and product team.
- Designing, testing, and troubleshooting of high-reliability electrical and electronic systems aimed at operating in demanding environments.
- Develop, integrate, and debug communication buses and interfaces with controllers, sensors, computer imaging units, and analytical tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of electrical systems into larger projects.
- Lead prototypes development, define test criteria and conduct field tests.
- Manage and monitor subcontractors.
- Create professional technical documentation and present it for internal and external use.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in designing and implementing high-reliability electrical and electronic systems.
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering principles, circuit design, power systems, control systems, and hands-on experience with electronic component integration.
- Experience with multidisciplinary systems.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting electrical circuits and resolving integration challenges.
- Familiarity with power suppliers, sensors, actuators, and controllers.
- Knowledge of PWM and PLC signals and CAN-Bus, rs232 and i2c - highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.