UI Engineering on the MarketMuse Team
We are continuously improving our customer facing and internal user interfaces. We are in love with crafting rich, elegant and performant experiences to bring new users into MarketMuse and keep them delighted throughout their time with us. On our engineering team you will partner closely with our product team and designers to create a frictionless experience. We are building cutting edge technology that is radically defining the landscape of content marketing, strategy and SEO.
What You'll Be Doing
A Little Bit About Working with MarketMuse Engineering
- Data driven - we use testing to drive feature and product decisions
- Speed - we move quickly and iterate rapidly
- Unique culture - we live by our values
What Sets You Apart
- Passionate about User Experience
- Curious about new technology and product experiences
- Clear communicator of thoughts and ideas
- Seek out others opinions to further yours
- Not afraid to ask questions about what you don't know
- Production experience with React
- Production experience with GraphQL
- Understanding of semantic HTML and CSS3
- Understanding of functional programming
- Experience with testing
- Experience with Git
- Experience analyzing product requirements and creating technical requirements
Nice to haves
- Experience with monorepos (nx, lerna)
- Understanding of OOP
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with testing frameworks like Cypress, Jest
- Experience with Tailwind
- Move fast and break things.
- Done is better than perfect.
- If you find something broken, fix it.
- Understand the customer's needs and pain before discussing solutions.
- Assume positive intent. We're all in the same boat, trying to figure this out together.
- Get out of the building.
- Asynchronous communication
- Remote work
- Few meetings
- Celebrate our wins
- Email is not time sensitive
- Radical Transparency
- MarketMuse employees are open and honest with each other, support mistakes and celebrate successes.
- Anyone can ask anything about the business.
- No assholes
- Hands-on learning
- It's okay for an experiment to fail
Equal opportunity employment
At MarketMuse, we celebrate diversity -- we support it and we grow with it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. MarketMuse is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.