Metacommerce is the first CRM and marketing automation platform to integrate the tools and insights scaling web3 companies need to deliver best-in-class experiences to their dApp users and asset holders, all-in-one place.
Since our founding in late 2021, we've helped support brands mint over 18.8k+ NFTs, and generate over 4.7k+ ETH in sales volume (and we're just getting started).
We're backed by leading investors including, Makers Fund, Uncorrelated, Panache Ventures, and Mistral Ventures.
What to expect
- Make a big impact helping to bring products from the ideation stage to reality.
- Become an early member of an extremely dedicated and intense team, operating in a remote async environment.
- Get access to new learning opportunities focused on some of the biggest challenges in finance, blockchain, and technology today.
- Work with an eclectic group of specialists, each at the top of their respective fields.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to join our team. They will work closely with our CEO and CTO to help us define the user experience, templating, and design systems for the Metacommerce creative suite. This role will be responsible for defining the user experience and interface, working closely with the companies leadership and engineering team.
See a non-comprehensive list of the role and related responsibilities details below;
Help bring our vision to life
Produce high-quality designs, mock-ups, and prototypes to assist in the development of our product.
Become the voice of the user
Perform user research and usability testing to ensure user experience remains world-class.
Establish the design systems
Create design systems and templates to standardize the Metacommerce product identity.
Support iteration and team collaboration
Work with engineering and product management to identify new features and user flows.
What we are looking for
- Candidates must have at least 3+ years experience in a related software development role.
- 6+ months of involvement/participation somewhere in Web3 (NFTs, DeFi, DAOs, etc.)
- Advanced experience with user research and usability testing
- Able to produce high-quality product designs in Figma / Framer
- Able to deeply empathize with web3 companies/blockchain ecosystems and their emerging needs
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, and act in a self-directed, "manager of one" manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (English Native/Fluent) to support our largely asynchronous, documentation forward culture.
- Apparent and clear attention to detail.
Bonus points for
- Previous experience in a rapidly scaling startup environment (Pre-seed to Series B)
- Previous experience designing product mockups and applications from scratch.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field
Our Design Stack
*Our design stack is constantly evolving but we except strong knowledge of the above at minimum.
What we offer
- 🕛 Full time roles in a company within a rapidly growing industry.
- 🌎 An all-remote opportunity in an async culture. Go nomadic or stay at home, we don't care.
- 💼 Annual professional learning and development budget.
- 💸 Competitive salary based on candidate's location and experiences.
To give every candidate a clear understanding of our hiring process and what to expect we've listed our standard recruitment stages below with brief descriptions of each stage
Intro Call: (15 - 20 mins)
Initial chat to get to know you better and give you an overview of the role.
General Interview: (30 mins)
In-depth discussion on team and culture as well as how you've worked in the past.
Design Interview: (30 - 45mins)
Deep dive into your product design experience and skill sets.
Hiring Decision: (N/A)
Yes or no, plus some light feedback if requested.