Metacommerce is the first CRM and marketing automation platform to integrate the tools and insights scaling web3 companies need to deliver best-in-class experiences to their dApp users and asset holders, all-in-one place.
Since our founding in late 2021, we've helped support brands mint over 18.8k+ NFTs, and generate over 4.7k+ ETH in sales volume (and we're just getting started).
We're backed by leading investors including, Makers Fund, Uncorrelated, Panache Ventures, and Mistral Ventures.
What to expect
- Make a big impact helping to bring products from the ideation stage to reality.
- Become an early member of an extremely dedicated and intense team, operating in a remote async environment.
- Get access to new learning opportunities focused on some of the biggest challenges in finance, blockchain, and technology today.
- Work with an eclectic group of specialists, each at the top of their respective fields.
General application details
At Metacommerce, we are always on the lookout for exceptional and driven individuals to join our team. We understand that the perfect job opening may not always be currently available, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't want to hear from you. We are excited to accept general career applications from individuals who are passionate about web3/the ownership economy and want to contribute to our growing company.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that could help us reach new heights, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and how you believe you can contribute to the Metacommerce team. We will keep your application on file and reach out if an opportunity that matches your skills arises. Don't miss this chance to be part of an innovative and dynamic company.
What we are looking for
- Candidates must have at least 3+ years experience in a role related to what they are applying for.
- 6+ months of involvement/participation somewhere in Web3 (NFTs, DeFi, DAOs, etc.)
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, and act in a self-directed, "manager of one" manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (English Native/Fluent) to support our largely asynchronous, documentation forward culture.
- Candidates with apparent and clear attention to detail.
Bonus points for
- Previous experience in a rapidly scaling startup environment (Pre-seed to Series B).
- Previous experience building your own business or side project.
- Technical skills (if operating in a non-engineering capacity)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field
What we offer
- 🕛 Full time roles in a company within a rapidly growing industry.
- 🌎 An all-remote opportunity in an async culture. Go nomadic or stay at home, we don't care.
- 💼 Annual professional learning and development budget.
- 💸 Competitive salary based on candidate's location and experiences.
To give every candidate a clear understanding of our hiring process and what to expect we've listed our standard recruitment stages below with brief descriptions of each stage
Intro Call: (15 - 20 mins)
Initial chat to get to know you better and give you an overview of the role.
General Interview: (30 mins)
In-depth discussion on team and culture as well as how you've worked in the past.
Role-Specific Interview: (30 - 45mins)
Deep dive into your role-specific technical experience and skill sets.
Hiring Decision: (N/A)
Yes or no, plus some light feedback if requested.