Backend Software Developer
Qohash is a cybersecurity startup, modernizing industry practices around the detection and protection of enterprise-sensitive information. We enable organizations to more efficiently and accurately manage data risks and prevent breaches. One of our key differentiators is the ability to provide truly actionable and meaningful insights to our users who live and breathe data security every day.
Who you are
The Software Developer has the ability to influence his team, but also to collaborate with them to create a quality product. The startup environment makes it essential for the Software Developer to work well in a fasted-paced environment which requires great time management to be able to meet deadlines. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with change, organized and committed to the success of the company.
What you will do
As a Software Developer, your responsibilities will be as follow: .
- Analyze, design, and implement features.
- Write well-designed and efficient code, which can be tested & perform units and/or integrated tests.
- Correct anomalies and problems as they arise.
- Test the implemented features to make sure all acceptance criteria are met
- Participate in projects from the initial idea to launch.
- Advise the product owner on technological choices and decisions concerning developments.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development activities (agility, automated tests, deployment, etc.).
- Collaborate with the security team to integrate security best practices into software development processes.
- Communicate risks associated to any activity, technology or processes as you identify them
What your resume shows
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Agile experience
- 3+ years of experience
- A bachelor or master's degree in computer science or engineering
- One of the following languages: Kotlin or Java, Sprinboot.
- BD Systems: SQL, Document, Graph
- Experience with data processing and visualization
Working at Qohash means
- Work with driven and smart colleagues
- Operate in a truly collaborative environment with no ego
- Be open and honest with feedbacks and opinions at all levels
- Have a flexible schedule and vacation
- Location: 100% remote