Channel Account Manager
Qohash is a cybersecurity startup, modernizing industry practices around the detection and protection of enterprise-sensitive information. We enable organizations to more efficiently and accurately manage data risks and prevent breaches. One of our key differentiators is the ability to provide truly actionable and meaningful insights to our users who live and breathe data security every day.
Who you are
The Channel Account Manager possesses exceptional communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution abilities. They excel in cultivating and sustaining relationships with channel partners and prospective clients, utilizing these networks to access sales-qualified opportunities. With keen attention to detail and strong organizational capabilities, they adeptly manage multiple projects concurrently. Committed to continuous personal and professional development, the Channel Account Manager consistently meets performance targets and exceeds customer expectations.
What you will do
The Channel Account Manager plays a critical role in driving the growth of Qohash through partners by hunting for opportunities and enabling partners to sell our innovative solutions. By diligently following the Partner Onboarding and Enablement process and articulating the value of our products, the Channel Account Manager is responsible for nurturing relationships with both customers and channel partners.
As a Channel Account Manager, your responsibilities will be as follow:
- Be our partner's most prominent advocate and primary point of contact. Initiate, foster, and improve relationships while helping to maintain Qohash's positive reputation
- Develop and maintain a meticulous plan to identify partner opportunities and create a clear path to achieve and exceed the Partner-sourced ARR quota.
- Cultivate close relationships with channel partners and potential clients, leveraging these connections to unlock sales-qualified opportunities.
- Navigate large, complex sales cycles and smaller, faster deals with equal proficiency, adapting strategies to secure success.
- As the primary project lead for issue resolution, from identification to completion, ensures that partner expectations are managed and comply with all contractual obligations
- Work harmoniously with other departments, especially with the VP of Global Channels and Alliances, VP of Sales, and Sales team, to ensure a unified approach to delivering value.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our team, products, and services
What your resume shows
- Bilingual (French and English)
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience with channels and partner programs in the technological and Saas industry
- Experience in sales, service offering, consulting, or legal advisory, preferably in the cybersecurity sector
- Flexibility and willingness to perform various tasks in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- You are located in Quebec or Ontario
Working at Qohash means
- Work with driven and smart colleagues
- Operate in a truly collaborative environment with no ego
- Be open and honest with feedbacks and opinions at all levels
- Have a flexible schedule and vacation
- Location: 100% remote