Revenue Operations Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
Our mission is to increase the success rate of small businesses. Traditional banking has been a growth limiter rather than a growth enabler for business owners, and we’re changing that. Relay is the all-in-one, collaborative money management platform. We’re building for employer SMBs and their finance function, internal and external, and are focused on delivering a human-centric customer experience. Ultimately, we help SMBs be ‘on the money'.
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to help us scale our Operations and Sales engine. You will be responsible for overseeing, optimizing and improving the entire revenue operations ecosystem. This position is key in ensuring that our revenue-generating teams (sales, marketing, customer success) have the tools, data and processes necessary to drive efficient and effective revenue growth.
Joining Relay means an opportunity to make a huge impact in building solutions with the potential to reach 29 million small businesses across North America. If you thrive on growth and solving real customer problems, we want to hear from you! Please note that we are a hybrid environment and choose to collaborate in the office twice a week.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build and lead a high-performance RevOps team to collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance to develop and execute revenue growth plans
- Develop and implement processes and tools that improve efficiency, productivity, and overall revenue performance
- Manage reporting on the sales pipeline, including tracking and reporting on progress, identifying trends, and optimizing conversion rates
- Create and implement sales forecasting models to provide visibility into revenue performance and inform decision-making
- Design and implement incentive programs that align with company goals and objectives
- Continuously assess and improve upon the technology and systems used to manage revenue operations
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity across all revenue-related systems and processes
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Sales/Revenue Operations role or equivalent experience in Business Strategy/Management Consulting
- You are analytical and have the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- You are highly skilled in cleaning and organizing data in Excel
- You have strong communication and consultation skills with the ability to assess complex environments; diagnose challenges/opportunities from first principles; and develop prioritized plans
- You have experience managing and creating reports in Salesforce or a keen interest in mastering Salesforce
- You pay attention to detail and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-growing environment
- You’ve joined a company at its early stages and have seen it through scale
- You have experience working in a fintech startup
- You have Salesforce Administrator credentials
Research shows that women-identifying and other marginalized individuals tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications; if you don't have all the listed qualifications, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Our Commitment To You:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity: every team member gets a piece of the pie.
- Comprehensive health benefits: we offer full health benefits + an HSA/WSA starting from day 1 so you get the coverage you need.
- Considerable vacation/end-of-year holiday shutdown: we take time off to reset and recharge so we come back better for our customers.
- Hybrid working environment: we love collaborating and connecting in office two times a week and offer bi-weekly catered lunches and a snack/beverage program for the days we’re in office.
- Personal and professional growth: support from leaders who care about your growth and success through regular feedback and coaching. Our goal is to make Relay a step-change career opportunity.
- Top-tier equipment: we’ll make sure you have everything you need to produce your best work.
- Team-first culture: we’re passionate about working collaboratively, bonding through team events, and most importantly having fun.
The Interview Process:
- Stage 1: A 30-minute Google Meets video call with a member of the Talent team
- Stage 2: A 45-minute Google Meets video call with the Senior Manager, Business Operations
- Stage 3: A take-home case study on how you would approach Revenue Operations at Relay, followed by a presentation to members of our team in a 60-minute Google Meets video call
- Stage 4: A 30-minute Google Meets video call with Relay’s CEO
What’s Important to Us:
At Relay, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. If you require accommodations during the interview process, please email your People Team contact, and we will work with you to meet your needs.