Principal Program Manager, Strategic Accounts
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Your New Role and Team
Sanctuary AI–a multi award-winning LinkedIn Top Startup company- is looking to hire a skilled and motivated Principal Program Manager to join our Product team. Our new Principal Program Manager will play a vital role in supporting the Commercial & Product teams in managing key external partnership accounts. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you’ll ensure the successful execution of our plans with these strategic accounts.
As Sanctuary AI’s Principal Program Manager, you'll be a valued part of the team by strategically aligning programs with organizational goals, optimizing resources, managing risk, and ensuring high-quality deliverables. Through effective guidance, cross-functional collaboration, and a focus on strategic account success metrics, you’ll contribute to efficient program execution and continuous improvement, driving cumulative successes for Sanctuary AI.
Our Success Criteria
- Engage with external technical stakeholders with ease
- Serve as the primary point of contact for strategic accounts, building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Understand these accounts strategic objectives, challenges, and priorities to align program delivery with their needs
- Lead the end-to-end execution of complex programs, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to quality standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, technical experts, and other stakeholders, to achieve program goals
- Monitor and assess strategic account satisfaction, proactively addressing issues and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Gather feedback and insights to enhance program delivery and exceed client expectations
- Manage program budgets, ensuring financial objectives are met and providing accurate and timely financial reporting to clients and internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for upselling additional services and expanding relationships with strategic accounts
- Anticipate and mitigate program risks, ensuring proactive risk management strategies are in place
- Work closely with internal teams to develop contingency plans and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Provide regular updates to strategic accounts on program status, milestones, and key performance indicators
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive program reports to both internal and external stakeholders
Strategic Account Management:
Strategic Account Satisfaction:
Communication and Reporting:
Entry-rate Annual Salary: $140,000 CAD and up
At Sanctuary AI, we provide above average total compensation that includes three components: salary, equity, and benefits. Our goal is to ensure fairness in pay and we strive to make the overall package highly competitive with current market rates.
Equity will play a significant role in the total compensation for this role. Our goal is to provide a generous equity compensation package, exceeding what is typically offered by companies of our size. The specific amount of equity will be communicated to candidates upon receiving an offer.
Benefits - Canadian permanent employees are eligible for:
+ Medical Insurance
+ Hearing Aids
+ Life Insurance and AD&D
+ $500 per calendar year Healthcare Spending Account
+ Unique complimentary beverages and snacks at our head office
The compensation and benefits details provided for this role in Vancouver, BC are based on Sanctuary AI's market evaluation and may be subject to changes in the future. Your pay within the specified range will depend on various job-related factors, such as your past work experience, relevant education, and performance during interviews or work trials. Salary minimum provided is an entry-level rate for this role, as a requirement of the Pay Transparency Act in British Columbia.
** Please do not submit any information that is confidential to you or any third party. By submitting an application, you acknowledge and agree that your application does not contain any information that is confidential to you or any third party. **
Working at Sanctuary AI
Sanctuary AI is an equal opportunity employer; employment with Sanctuary AI is governed based on skills, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any way by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status. In 2023, Sanctuary AI moved into a state-of-the-art office facility and has been recognized by LinkedIn as a Top Startup company.
Full time (non co-op) employees enjoy medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, wellness programs, stock options, paid time off (3 weeks vacation accrued annually, paid statutory holidays, paid statutory sick leave, and statutory parental leave), scheduling and worksite flexibility by role, and more.
About Sanctuary AI
Founded in 2018 by Geordie Rose, Suzanne Gildert, Olivia Norton, and Ajay Agrawal, Sanctuary AI is a Vancouver, Canada-based company. Sanctuary AI is on a mission to create the world’s first human-like intelligence in general-purpose robots that will help us work more safely, efficiently, and sustainably. And in the not-too-distant future, help us explore, settle, and prosper in outer space.
Members of the Sanctuary AI team founded D-Wave (a pioneer in the quantum computing industry), Kindred (first use of reinforcement learning in a production robot), and the Creative Destruction Lab (pioneered a revolutionary method for the commercialization of science for the betterment of humankind). The team has experience launching market-defining innovations rooted in previously unsolved and deep scientific problems.
Recruiting & Employment Agency Notice:
Recruitment and hiring is conducted internally by Sanctuary AI. We are not seeking or soliciting any new agency partnerships or agreements at this time. Any employment agency or professional recruiter (“Agency”) that provides an unsolicited resume(s) or otherwise presents a prospective job candidate through the Sanctuary AI career site or directly to any Sanctuary AI employee, irrevocably grants to Sanctuary AI the unrestricted right to engage, hire, or contract with that candidate at Sanctuary AI's sole discretion without any compensation to the Agency. We appreciate your interest in working together, and should the need arise our Talent Acquisition team will contact any external firms directly.